Ah, Paris. No other city in the world is better known for delicious cuisine. But no one has to make the journey to ol' Paris to enjoy its most classic tastes - we've put them all into this impressive gift. This beautiful, sophisticated basket is composed of a generous offering, including slow-melting chocolate truffles, irresistibly smooth caramels, and vibrant organic sparkling cider, allowing the most authentic gourmet delicacies of Paris to be enjoyed anywhere.
· Organic Raspberry Sparkling Cider by Val de France - 25.4 oz. - Imported from Brittany, France, this invigorating, vibrant cider is made from the ripest organic fruits including the fresh raspberries and crisp apples.
· L' Authentique Crepe Dentelle (in gold foil) by Gavottes - 4.4 oz. - Sweet, crisp crepes that are rolled into delicate folds, creating decadent biscuit cookies that are famous around the globe.
· Blanc & Noir Sesame Crackers by Wildly Delicious - 3.53 oz. - Irresistibly crisp crackers of rustic bread that's baked flat and generously sprinkled with black and white sesame seeds.
· Orange Preserves by Les Confituriers de Haute-Provence - 12.3 oz - The freshest possible jam that bursts with the blissful taste of juicy oranges that are sweetened with pure cane sugar and slow-cooked in a cauldron, in accordance with tradition.
· Chocolatier Truffles Fantaisie by Guyaux Chocolates - 2.8 oz. - Classic French truffles that are formed by irregularly shaped balls of exquisite chocolate ganache that are rolled into black, unsweetened cocoa.
· Almond Macaroons by Biscuits Fossier - 3.5 oz. - Delightfully light, airy macaroons that are flavored with the sweet taste of creamy almonds and created according to a traditional 17th century recipe.
· (2) Marie Belle Aztec Hot Chocolate - 1 oz packets - Two packets of irresistibly thick, silky, European-style hot chocolate that only takes minutes to prepare.
· Roquefort & Walnut Crackers by Biscuiterie de Provence – 2.3 oz. – Delectably crisp crackers that offer a unique sweet and savory flavor created by combining nutty walnuts with robust Roquefort.
· Cornichons in vinegar by Clovis - 370 ml - Small, tender gherkins that bathe in a cocktail of vinegar, herbs, and pearl onions gaining a sublime, sophisticated flavor.
· Pork Pate Spread by Henaff - 3.10 oz. - A wholesome, savory pate of pork that's salted, cooked until tender, and blended with stock and spices for a delicious, old-fashioned treat.
· Assorted Caramels by Paris Caramels - 3.75 oz. - An elegant assortment of soft, slow-melting caramels that are made with coveted Charentes-Poitou Butter and fleur de sel.
· Paris Tea by Harney & Sons - 1.4 oz. - A complex, medium bodied black tea that smells similar to coveted Earl Grey, but with hints of sweet vanilla, creamy caramel, and zesty lemon.
· All Flower Honey by Baudat - 250 g - Sweet, sticky, raw French honey that's created in the natural way, without being processed.
· Pink Champagne Biscuits by Fossier - 3.5 oz - First created over 300 years ago, these delectable, crisp biscuits that have been made famous due to their bright pink coloring and delicate dusting of sweet powdered sugar.
· Noisette & Cacao by Noiseraie Production – 220 G - Made with just eight simple ingredients, this organic hazelnut-cashew cocoa spread offers a sublime, creamy taste that can't be surpassed.
· Dijon Mustard by Clovis - 7.06 oz. - A tangy, vibrant Dijon renowned for its high mustard seed content, which yields a remarkably powerful taste.